TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.ULTRAS-PIRO.COM INTERNET SHOP
- The Regulations define the rules of sale by the ULTRAS-PIRO.COMstore,
- The Seller runs a business under the name: JEST IMPREZKA Łukasz Piątek, ul. Dworcowa 4/39A, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 8171914828, REGON: 520436344
- Purchase and sale transactions take place in the form of a distance contract via the website, between the ordering
party – hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the ultras-piro.com online store, hereinafter referred to as the Seller,
- The Seller’s website operates at ultras-piro.com,
- Only people over 18 years of age can use the online store,
- The Seller reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in the event of doubts as to its reliability,
- All our products have the safety class F1, F2, F3 (they do not require a permit). Our products are admitted to trading throughout the European Union and other countries where EU requirements are accepted.
- Orders are accepted throughout the operation of the website www.ultras-piro.com,
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next business day,
- To complete the order, it is necessary to:
indication of the products ordered and their quantity;
providing the data needed for delivery – according to the fields of the order form;
indication of the preferred form of payment and delivery;
sending the form from the store’s website pl
- In the event of providing false, incomplete or incorrect data and the inability to contact the Buyer, the Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of unavailability of a given product or problems with the implementation of the order
for another reason, the Seller will contact the Buyer to determine the method and time of order fulfillment and possible solutions.
- The customer may make changes to the order or withdraw it until it is shipped. It is possible to introduce changes or withdraw by:
adding additional conditions and comments in the “Comments” field on the order form
e-mail contact at: email@example.com
telephone contact at the number: +48698027704
PRICES OF GOODS AND PAYMENT
- All commodity prices are quoted in the currency appropriate for the country concerned. The price for each product is valid at the time of placing the order by the customer.
- The Seller declares that issues VAT invoices.
- Commercial information posted on the website does not constitute an offer
within the meaning of the Civil Code, but is an invitation to submit offers.
- The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
payment on personal collection;
payment by bank transfer in the form of a prepayment directly to the Seller’s account number: mBank: 42 1140 2004 0000 3212 1409 2540
payment by credit card:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
- Online payments – the entity providing online payment services is: PayPal
- When paying by card and online payment, the order will be processed immediately after obtaining a positive authorization,
- When paying by bank transfer, the order is processed after the payment is credited to the account or after the confirmation of payment has been sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of delivery is added to each order in accordance with the price list indicated on the website www.ultras-piro.com
DELIVERY DATE AND COSTS
- The order fulfillment period is usually 1-2 days, but not longer than 30 days, which includes the time from placing the order to its completion.
- The expected delivery time for the courier parcel is 1-2 business days from the date of dispatch.
- The time of delivery of the shipment abroad depends on the country to which the goods are delivered.
- The total cost of the shipment depends on the weight of the entire order and the chosen method of payment and delivery.
- WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General
Data Protection Regulation ) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) is Łukasz Piątek, who runs a sole proprietorship under the name JEST IMPREZKA Łukasz Piątek with its registered office in Mielec (39-300), at ul. Dworcowa 4/39A, NIP: 8171914828 (hereinafter also referred to as “ADO”).
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You can contact PDC by e-mail (e-mail: email@example.com), or in writing to the address of the business.
- WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process personal data in the form of:
contact details, i.e. telephone number, e-mail address, tax identification number, address details –
in the case of a request for an invoice submitted by the entrepreneur,
In the event of withdrawal from the contract or recognition of the complaint, and the refund is made directly to the User’s bank account, please provide the bank account number in order to refund the amount due.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
PDA processes your personal data in order to:
- conclusion and implementation of services resulting from contracts (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR – processing for the purpose of performing a contract);
- issuing invoices and accepting payments (Article 6 (1) (b) and (b) of the GDPR –
processing for the performance of a contract and fulfillment of a legal obligation)
- debt recovery and defense against claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest);
- handling complaints and guarantees (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR – fulfillment of a legal obligation);
- collecting, storing and sharing retention data with relevant authorities (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- the use of all consumer rights by the User (e.g. withdrawal from the contract, warranty)
- WHO CAN SEE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The recipients of personal data are PDC employees. Moreover, on the basis of appropriate contracts, these data may be transferred to entities cooperating with PDC in the implementation of services resulting from the contract, i.e. in particular:
- logistics companies (e.g. courier companies),
- debt collection companies and law firms we cooperate with,
- our accounting – in the case of issuing an invoice, \
- entities providing hosting services to JEST IMPREZKA Łukasz Piątek
We offer our Users payment systems in online trading – in particular, payment in advance, PayPal. We obtain payment data from external payment service providers and information agencies with whom we cooperate as part of payment processing and solvency verification. We only provide our payment service providers with the data that is necessary to process the payment. Payment details include: preferred payment method, invoice address, IBAN and BIC, or account number and bank code. Payment data also includes other information directly related
to payment processing. This applies, for example, to information used by third party payment service providers for identification purposes.
In principle, these service providers may only process user data on our behalf under certain conditions. If they work for us as processors, they gain access to your data only to the extent and for the period necessary to provide a specific service.
In addition, PDC may transfer data to relevant public authorities authorized to read the retention data (and we provide data only if
and only to the extent that it is really necessary and required under mandatory provisions of law and in a manner consistent with these provisions).
- TIME FRAME FOR PROCESSING:
We store your personal data until you delete the User’s account on the Website. Account deletion may take place at your request, but also if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or request its removal.
Our system will only retain archival information about the transactions you have concluded, the storage of which is related to, for example, your claims, e.g. under warranty, as well as in connection with applicable law.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
PDC ensures that it applies appropriate technical and organizational conditions to ensure the security of the processed personal data before disclosing them. This applies to the ordering process and customer login. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) docking system. In addition, our websites and other systems are protected by technical
and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of user data by unauthorized persons. For this purpose,
- RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY US:
Persons whose personal data is processed by PDC are entitled to request access to their personal data from PDC, rectify it, delete or limit processing, object to processing, as well as transfer data. Moreover, these persons are entitled to withdraw their consent and lodge a complaint with the supervisory body. The supervisory body is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection / President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data is completely voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data such as name and surname, delivery address, telephone number will prevent us from contacting you in order to perform the contract.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
PDA does not perform profiling in connection with the processing of your personal data, nor does it process personal data automatically and affecting your rights. ADO does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The customer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days, without giving any reason
The right to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must submit an unequivocal statement of withdrawal from the contract in one of the following ways:
by post to the following address: JEST IMPREZKA Łukasz Piątek, ul. Dworcowa 4/39A, 39-300 Mielec
by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, the Customer shall be refunded all received payments, including the costs of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery of the item chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller) immediately, no later than on time. 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract,
The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Buyer with a payment card, the Seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the Buyer’s payment card,
The seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided, whichever occurs first.
The goods should be returned to the following address: JEST IMPREZKA Łukasz Piątek, ul. Dworcowa 4/39A, 39-300 Mielec immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Customer withdrew from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends back the goods within 14 days.
The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using
it in a different way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics
and functioning of the item.
The subject of sale are new, unused products, without defects. In the event of defects.
Each product purchased in the ultras-piro.com online store may be advertised in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Civil Code regarding the warranty, if within two years of its release to the Buyer, a defect is found which constitutes its non-compliance with the contract.
The complaint should be submitted by post / e-mail (email@example.com), indicating the reasons for the complaint and the information necessary to identify the order. Defective goods should be returned to the address of our stationary store: JEST IMPREZKA Łukasz Piątek, ul. Dworcowa 4/39A, 39-300 Mielec
The Seller enables the Buyers submitting a complaint to return the defective goods by courier at the Seller’s expense. For this purpose, it is required to inform by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) about the will to collect the order by the courier at the expense of the Seller, indicating the exact address details with the Buyer’s data in order to enable the courier to collect the advertised goods.
The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the advertised goods and inform the Buyer about the method of its settlement,
If the complaint is accepted, the Buyer will receive a refund of the costs incurred for the defective goods along with the costs of sending the goods to the
e-shop address .
If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be returned to the Customer together
with information about the unjustified nature of the complaint.
The seller is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use of pyrotechnic materials,
In accordance with the regulations in force, pyrotechnic products can be purchased by adults,
Placing an order is tantamount to reading and accepting the regulations.